- Published on Thursday, 11 February 2016 10:41
- Published on Sunday, 05 July 2015 10:19
- Published on Thursday, 25 June 2015 11:23
Avance Medical is pleased to announce the acceptance of our abstract at the annual meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Blood Management titled: “Improved post-operative haemostasis with associated reduction of allogeneic blood transfusions following application of intra-operatively prepared autologous bio-regenerative fibrin sealant in elective coronary artery bypass surgery.” held in Orlando in September 2015
- Published on Thursday, 25 June 2015 11:15
Avance Medical is pleased to announce being nominated for the 2015 De Vigier prize. Avance was selected as one of the top 10 start-up companies in Switzerland from multiple hundreds of company entries.
- Published on Wednesday, 27 May 2015 05:34
Is transfusion associated with graft occlusion after cardiac operations?Engoren M1, Schwann TA2, Jewell E3, Neill S3, Benedict P3, Likosky DS4, Habib RH5.
- ESCVS poster accepted
- Donor blood transfusions 30% higher mortality - SRF 1 Puls with Prof. D. Spahn
- Avance "top 50 Swiss start-up to invest in"
- Avance to participate in ICV Napa fund raising event
- Reducing donor blood transfusions in open-heart surgery
- Avance and Ultrasonix Collaborate on Musculoskeletal Training
- Another successful MSK Course
- Ultrasound Masterclass
- Ready for the Oscars?
- G20 meeting - a great success !
- Are silicone implants history?
- Olympic hopeful treated with PRP
- Our Dr. Everts Appointed to Board