SICOT Orthopaedic World Congress Cape Town; Perioperative prepared autologous cartilage scaffold in osteochondral lesions
- Published on Saturday, 24 February 2018 05:14
As invited speaker dr Abazović, Avance Medical's principal clinical investigator, presented novel techniques in orthopaedic treatment through lecture “Perioperative prepared autologous cartilage scaffold in osteochondral lesions” utilizing Avance Medical's patented bio-regenerative fibrin (TM) technology platform. The lecture was very noticeable since the autologous components and their usage were presented through fantastic results obtained through the completely autologous treatment of patient with osteochondral lesions.
ESTROT 2017: Immunophenotypisation and cell quantity in bone marrow aspirate concentrate harvested from proximal tibia
- Published on Saturday, 24 February 2018 05:11
Through the lecture “Immunophenotypisation and cell quantity in bone marrow aspirate concentrate harvested from proximal tibia” dr Abazović, Avance Medical's principal clinical investigator, presented results of Mesenchymal Stem Cells immunophenotypisation and underlined the tibia presents valuable source of stem cells to be seeded in bio-regenerative fibrin (TM) scaffold.
- Published on Saturday, 24 February 2018 04:59
On one of the greatest orthopaedic congresses dr Abazović, Avance Medical's principal clinical consultant, held a lecture ”Stem Cells and Bio-regenerative Autologous scaffold in Ankle chondral lesions”. The presented technique and components implemented in the procedures annunciated autologous components era and importance of their usage in different fields of medicine.
Utilizing Avance Medical's patented technique to produce autologous fibrin scaffold for seeding of mesenchymal stem cells and placement in chondral lesions showing excellent results compared to conventional techniques
- Published on Thursday, 11 February 2016 10:41
- Published on Sunday, 05 July 2015 10:19
- Society for Advancement of Blood Management accepts abstract for annual meeting
- Avance nominated for De Vigier Prize 2015
- Graft occlusions caused by transfusions in heart surgery
- ESCVS poster accepted
- Donor blood transfusions 30% higher mortality - SRF 1 Puls with Prof. D. Spahn
- Avance "top 50 Swiss start-up to invest in"
- Avance to participate in ICV Napa fund raising event
- Reducing donor blood transfusions in open-heart surgery
- Avance and Ultrasonix Collaborate on Musculoskeletal Training
- Another successful MSK Course
- Ultrasound Masterclass
- Ready for the Oscars?
- G20 meeting - a great success !
- Are silicone implants history?
- Olympic hopeful treated with PRP
- Our Dr. Everts Appointed to Board